Telepresence Options Magazine is changing our name in 2015 to Visual Collaboration Magazine which we think better reflects what we have been covering since 2006: The most effective ways for organizations to collaborate internally and with partners, vendors, and customers. Globally. At the Speed of Light! The next and inaugural issue of Visual Collaboration Magazine will be published in November 2015.
Subscribers get immediate access to our online publication archives, and will receive free physical copies of our 2015 print publications.
Subscription is FREE!!
If you have already subscribed, you may proceed directly to our Online Archive.
The 2014 Magazine and Catalog
The 2013 Magazine and Catalog
The 2013 TPO Magazine focused on Inter-Company visual collaboration technology:
- Deloitte: Open for Business at the Speed of Light: An inside look at how Deloitte is connecting to 185 companies a month, generating revenue from their video program, saving their clients money, and making their expertise available globally. The most in-depth look at a Fortune 100 visual collaboration program ever.
- Business-to-Business Video: How organizations are cutting costs, improving productivity, and enhancing collaboration by connecting with their supply and demand chains.
- Implementing B2B Videoconferencing - Consider the Ballerina: One of the industry's most sophisticated VNOC architects explains what it takes and provides "news you can use".
- Business-to-Consumer Video: How video is enabling organizations to connect with customers, enhance their brand, and provide subject matter experts anywhere.
- WebRTC - A Reality Check: The Telepresence Options team talks to some of the industry's leading players to cut through the hype around WebRTC.
- Visual Collaboration for Agile / Scrum Software Development: Agile and Scrum are revolutionizing software and hardware development but how do you get everyone on the same page when your teams are scattered across the country or world?
- Robotic Telepresence: Tale of the Tape 2013 - We compare the new crop of telepresence robots and look at the state of the industry and future trends.
- The Video Migraine: Videoconferencing Security, Governance, and Business Continuity - One Step at a Time!
The 2013 TPO Catalog includes:
- 21 Company Profiles: Detailed profiles of the leading companies in visual collaboration
- 35 Solution Snapshots: Full-page, detailed, product / service overviews including: telepresence environments, videoconferencing endpoints, robotic telepresence, cloud video solutions, mobile video, and much more.
- 53 Catalog Entries: Quarter-page entries from our online Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog
The 2012 Magazine
The 2012 edition of the TPO Magazine focused on internal infrastructure, cloud, and managed service options for VC support:
- Videoconferencing Infrastructure: A Primer: The basics of the "Big Iron" that make telepresence and videoconferencing possible.
- The Cloud , Videoconferencing, and You: Everybody's talking about the cloud. What does it mean for videoconferencing?
- The Great Debate: The Case for Building Your Own VNOC vs. The Case for Managed Services: A Fortune 500 videoconferencing manager with a VNOC and 500+ rooms explains why they do it all themselves.
- Internetworking Telepresence and Videoconferencing: Terrestrial, satellite, Internet, and mobile networks for video.
- Videoconferencing Security: Present and future threats.
The 2011 Magazine and Catalog
Hot topics in the 2011 TPO Magazine include:
- What is Telepresence?
- The ROI of Telepresence in a World of Economic and Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Robotic Telepresence - A Primer & Tale of the Tape
- Understanding the Telepresence Marketplace
- Creating Telepresence Environments - A Design Guide
- Endpoints & Environments - Understanding the Visual Collaboration Marketplace
The 2011 TPO Catalog includes:
- 22 Company Profiles: Detailed profiles of the leading companies in visual collaboration
- 37 Solution Snapshots: Full-page, detailed, product / service overviews including: telepresence environments, videoconferencing endpoints, robotic telepresence, cloud video solutions, mobile video, and much more.
- 45 Catalog Entries: Quarter-page entries from our online Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog