- Vu Telepresence
- As little as @2,999, or $199 per month
Vu Telepresence is a full featured, hardware based, HD video conferencing solution - delivering cost effective telepresence for companies of all sizes.
- Multi-Party Conferencing
- Desktop Sharing and Collaboration
- Multi-Screen Configuration
- Interoperability with Other Systems
- Plug-and-Play Setup
- Recording and Archiving
- Intuitive User Interface
- Industry Standard Protocols
- 24x7 Support
- 3-Year Warranty
Vu Support Guarantee
- 24x7 Global Support
- Remote Diagnostics Capability
- 3 Year Warranty Including Advanced Parts Replacement
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
For More Information:
125 Emeryville Drive – Suite 300
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Telephone: (724) 944-2272
Phone and Email:
US: [email protected]
India: [email protected]
Other: [email protected]
Follow Vu Telepresence on Facebook.
In February 2014, Vu Telepresence released the latest version of their platform with an intuitive interface, life-like audio and video, and a pricing structure to bring telepresence in reach for any business.
Vu Enterprise Benefits
Telepresence is for Business
You want a telepresence experience that makes it easy for you to do business. That's why Vu has combined high quality cameras, audio devices, and processing units to provide a life-like visual collaboration experience that is completely natural to operate. Attach Vu to a large display to meet with colleagues full size. Vu microphones capture the entire vocal audio spectrum so your voice will sound like your voice. Pan-tilt-zoom cameras give you the ability to scan the room and hone-in on details that you can't pick up with traditional PC-based video conferencing software.
Return on Investment
How much money do you spend traveling to meet important business contacts each year? How much time do you lose sitting in cars or airports? Vu Telepresence customers find an immediate return on investment when they start using Vu to reduce travel costs. This is because Vu strives to keep their costs low so that you can keep your costs low. Some Vu customers have even found ways to add new revenue to their business using Vu Telepresence's capabilities.
We understand your hesitation to invest tens of thousands of dollars into a telepresence solution. The same goes for any technology. That's why Vu has created a completely risk-free rental model. Month to month. No contracts. If you find that telepresence isn't for you, feel free to return your unit within 30 days for a full refund. We think you'll love it as much as we do!
Vu Enterprise Technology
What's in the box:
- 1080p or 720p HD Camera
- 1080p: 60fps, HDMI, PTZ 70 degrees, 10x Optical Zoom, remote control
- 720p: 30fps, FireWire HD, PTZ 65 degrees, 3.8x Optical Zoom, remote control
- Processing Codec
- H.323, XMPP, SIP,
- 512mbps to 2mbps (point to point)
- Password Protected
- AES 128-bit Encryption of A/V Traffic Vu to Vu
- Software Based Screen Sharing
- Up to 1000 Local Directory Entries
- Multiple Display Support
- 5000 Hours of Recorded Archiving
- "Magic Keyboard"
- Full Duplex
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Automatic Gain Control
- Ambient Noise Reduction
- G.711 & G.722 Audio Codec
- Speaker Bar
- Clear Vocal Spectrum
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack