Las Vegas, Nevada
• Audiovisual Education
• Training Opportunities
• Resource Center
InfoComm International is the
trade association representing the
professional audiovisual and information
communications industries worldwide.
From offices around the world, InfoComm
serves its members and the industry through:
• Education, including technical and
business courses, in the classroom and
• Resources, such as AV standards, thought pieces and market research
• Events, including local roundtables and international trade shows Established in 1939, InfoComm has more than 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators,
dealers and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, end-users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries.
As an ANSI Accredited Standards Developer Organization (ASD), InfoComm provides industry standards as the foundation for quality audiovisual systems.
In addition, as an ANSI Accredited
Certification Body, InfoComm offers the
Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®)
program — the only ANSI accredited
audiovisual certification under the
International Standard ISO/IEC 17024.
InfoComm International is the founder of InfoComm, the largest annual conference and exhibition for AV buyers and sellers worldwide.
InfoComm also produces trade shows in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East, as well as GovComm, an annual government-focused trade show in Washington, D.C.
Being an InfoComm member means belonging to the premier organization committed to furthering the professionalism of the audiovisual industry through:
• education, training and certification
• developing and promoting industry standards
• local national and global networking events
• the elevation of the audiovisual industry to the broader business community