- Hackensack, NJ
- Privately Held
- HD Multipoint Videoconferencing
- Desktop Videoconferencing
- Mobile Videoconferencing
- Immersive Telepresence
President, CEO, Board Member and Co-Founder
Chief Financial Officer
SVP, Worldwide Sales and Support
Chief Marketing Officer and SVP, Corporate Development
- Kaiser Permanente
- Arizona State University
433 Hackensack Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601 USA
Telephone: (866) 998-4396
HD Video Conferencing Without Boundaries
- Internet pervasiveness, the rise of mobile technologies, and the drive for better collaboration have created a perfect storm for video conferencing. Vidyo is at the helm, providing seamless multi-party connections, "bring your own device" convenience, and a telepresence-quality experience for everyone.
- Vidyo provides the first and only software platform for high-quality video communication on everyday devices and IP networks, with massive scalability at just 10% of the cost of alternatives. This is made possible by Vidyo's patented Adaptive Video Layering architecture, a technology breakthrough at the forefront of industry standards for video communication.
- More than 2,000 companies in healthcare, manufacturing, education, commerce and professional services use Vidyo products to improve interactions and workflow.
Winner of 2013 Frost & Sullivan Global Video Conferencing Technology Leadership Award
- "Vidyo is at the forefront of innovation, launching products that demonstrate the power of its ground breaking architecture and position the company for growth." - Roopam Jain, Principal Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
Breaking Through Performance-Price Barriers
- Every day millions of people connect and collaborate using some of the world's most popular devices, powered by Vidyo. We take the hassle and high cost out of the picture to bring you HD quality video conferencing that enhances the workflow of your organization like nothing else can.
- Vidyo software dynamically optimizes video streams to the capabilities of each endpoint and the network. Everyone enjoys the highest quality video experience, from the boardroom to the home office.
- Wherever the Internet reaches, you'll find Vidyo. Connect mobile, desktop, room and telepresence endpoints for ad hoc or planned meetings, and interoperate smoothly with legacy systems and enterprise apps already in place.
- Video conference over the Internet and everyday wireless networks using off-the-shelf hardware. Take advantage of follow-the-sun licensing models and virtualization for pennies on the dollar compared with conventional systems.