CEO & Co-Founder
Installed in over 20 countries around the globe, for numerous fortune 1000,
10700 Parkridge Blvd
Reston, VA 20191
ScienceLogic is a leading developer of award-winning data center, cloud and video management software that enables business agility for both service providers and enterprises. The ScienceLogic management platform helps IT organizations and service providers improve productivity, simplify IT management across physical, virtual and cloud environments, and launch new IT services and technologies as quickly as the business requires.
Designed for multi-vendor, heterogeneous environments, the ScienceLogic platform integrates critical management functions — including performance, fault, availability, asset, service desk, automation, and event management — so you have all the tools you need for rapid troubleshooting and optimizing service delivery.
ScienceLogic Video Conferencing & TelePresence Management Solution
Building on this core management platform, ScienceLogic provides the most comprehensive video conferencing and telepresence management solution on the market today, supporting the major video equipment brands and delivering the functionality necessary to ensure a high quality video conference experience. The video management solution provides a holistic view of the entire video infrastructure, the networks it is running on, and all related metrics and systems for seamless and proactive management of large-scale, complex video deployments.
• Single solution for Video Conferencing and Telepresence IT operations management
• Best practices monitoring for Video Conferencing and Telepresence components and overall service delivery
• Auto-discovery of Video Conferencing and Telepresence devices with auto-creation of asset records
• Extensive reporting for evaluating availability, usage statistics, and quality of experience
• Historical call quality reporting for trending including packet loss, jitter, and bit rates
• CDR for capacity planning and trouble shooting
• Comprehensive and granular visibility of video plus underlying hardware, physical and virtual systems, applications, and networks
• Seamless operations workflow with integrated event management and service desk
• Enable service providers to quickly launch value-added managed video services
• Proactively manage video and call quality to preserve quality of experience
• Eliminate overhead of integrating and managing multiple solutions
• Manage the entire infrastructure wherever it may reside as more vendors move video applications to a converged compute model (e.g., Gatekeeper and CUCM running on Cisco UCS and VMware)
• Single platform for managing heterogeneous video conferencing and telepresence – Cisco (Tandberg), Polycom, and Lifesize