Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Ahead of the curve: Samsung's bendable TV goes on sale - and it's the first to go from flat to concave at the flick of a switch
- Samsung unveiled its flexible TV during the Consumer Electronics Show
- It is the world's first bendable set and goes on sale on Friday in Korea
- The 78-inch screen goes from flat to curved at the press of a button
- Owners also control the angle of the curve based on the number of viewers
- Prices and international release dates have not been announced
Curved TVs may still seem like expensive gimmicks, but Samsung is hoping to attract those who aren't quite ready to give up their flat displays.
It is launching the world's first bendable TV in Korea from Friday, which goes from flat to curved at the press of a button.
Viewers will also be able to control the acute angle of the curve on the 78-inch display, based on how many people are sat around it.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.