Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
The 2014 Edition of the TPO Magazine & Catalog is Now Available
The 2014 issue of Telepresence Options Magazine and Catalog has arrived! Once again, we bring you the only print publication focused on videoconferencing, telepresence, unified communications, and visual collaboration.
New readers, now is a good time to subscribe (FREE) to make sure you don't miss future issues, including next year's print edition. It is also not too late to purchase hard copies of the 2014 magazine/catalog, as it makes a nice yearly reference. Even in this digital age, many of our readers say they still have our 2013 print edition in their lobbys and on their coffee tables, and enjoy thumbing through them from time to time.
Current subscribers should be receiving their physical copies in the mail within the next few weeks, and we will be distributing 4,000 copies in the new few days at the InfoComm event. However, it's never too late to get instant access to the digital edition. Please click widgets below for a full screen view.
This year's edition takes a close look at the latest immersive innovation from Cisco, the industry leader in enterprise VC, as well as a number of in depth articles on the key players and technologies in today's visual collaboration space, including:
- Telepresence Entrepreneur Herold Williams Rides Again! Side Article: Array's Equal-i Technology: What's the Big Idea?
- Telepresence Intrapreneur Cisco's Susie Wee Leads From the Front. Side Article: Cisco Spring Roll and Augmented Collaboration - What's the Big Idea?
- Telepresence Robotics State of the Industry, 2014.
- AVI-SPL A Look Inside the World's Biggest Pro-AV Shop.
- Streaming Video Proxibid: How Video Streaming Their Auctions Amped Their Revenues.
- Making It Easy What is New and Cool in Room Control.
- Handicapping the Codec Wards
- Distance Learning NYU's Global Classrom.
- WebRTC Reality Check 2014.
The 2014 TPO Catalog includes:
- 22 Company Profiles: Detailed profiles of the leading companies in visual collaboration
- 33 Solution Snapshots: Full-page, detailed, product / service overviews including: telepresence environments, videoconferencing endpoints, robotic telepresence, cloud video solutions, mobile video, and much more.
- 46 Catalog Entries: Quarter-page entries from our online Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog
We never rest at TPO, and are already gearing up for the 2015 season. Expect more (and expanded) coverage, along with a slew of updates and programs we are working on to help keep you stay informed on the latest trends and developments in the visual collaboration space.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.