Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
ClickMeeting Announces Spring Promo Giving Businesses a Fresh New Way to Cultivate Relationships
ClickMeeting, the leading videoconferencing service, has launched a spring sale in which new customers save 15% on monthly plans and up to 40% on annual plans. Not an introductory offer, these prices are for life.
"By springtime, most organizations have important initiatives underway," said ClickMeeting Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. "Nothing beats face-to-face online meetings for keeping teams on track and creating accountability for program performance. ClickMeeting makes high-quality videoconferencing affordable for organizations of any size."
The promotional pricing applies to every service package, from the ClickMeeting starter package with unlimited meetings for up to 25 participants, to a ClickWebinar package for groups of up to 1,000 attendees. Custom plans can accommodate audiences larger than 1,000.
ABOUT CLICKMEETING SOFTWARE
For work groups, the organizer can set up one or more permanent meeting room for ad hoc instant meetings. For more structured meetings, such as webinars, training sessions, and client meetings, the organizer has a variety of tools for customizing an online meeting experience.
- The system includes rebranding tools for adding company logo and customizing waiting room messages, and includes pre-built skins for tailoring the appearance.
- Built-in presentation tools allow the organizer to set up multiple slideshows and YouTube videos, and preload all kinds of documents for review and collaboration.
- Organizers of ad hoc meetings use the digital whiteboard for agendas and note taking. Or with a little planning, they can design and pre-load whiteboard presentations to give meetings an interactive feel.
- For product demos and software training classes, organizers use desktop sharing, featuring Cloud technology to minimize the usual delays and out-of-sync problems.
- For instant feedback on comprehension, the organizer can pre-load multiple surveys and tests, run them at key points during the meeting, and (optionally) share overall results on the spot.
- The meeting room can display up to 4 presenters at a time, regardless of geographical location. And a pass-the-camera feature lets organizers shift to any participant for quick comments or questions.
- The system includes built-in interactive chat that can be set to public or private, or turned on and off with a click. Participants can choose from 52 languages and have the chat stream translated on the spot.
- Free mobile apps allow presentation and attendance via Apple iPad, Galaxy Android pad, Blackberry PlayBook, iPhone, and Android smartphones.
- The one-touch recording feature enables organizers to share a recording of the full meeting by embedding it on their website or using free ClickMeeting hosting for playback and download.
ClickMeeting software also includes a high-powered statistics engine to capture overall results and display historical details at the attendee level.
"Our corporate customers like the fact that ClickMeeting is a web-based software as a service (SaaS)," said Simon Grabowski. "This service model reduces startup time to near zero, requires no capital investment, and includes automatic enhancements and updates at no additional charge."
During the ClickMeeting Spring Sale, every service package is priced at the lowest prices of the season. Visit the company website to view the ClickMeeting Discounted Pricing Grid. Offer is good through April 25, 2014.
ClickWebinar and ClickMeeting were developed by parent company Implix, a leading provider of practical, cost-effective software solutions for small business. With more than 500,000 users, ClickMeeting uses Cloud technology to facilitate face-to-face online collaboration with participants worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.clickmeeting.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11788052.htm
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.