Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Innovations in Visual Collaboration: Your Preview Guide to Enterprise Connect 2014
About the Conference:
Enterprise Connect, taking place March 17-20, 2014 at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, is one of the leading conferences focusing on the telepresence, video conferencing, and enterprise communications industry. Historically, the audience has been made up primarily of technology developers, business leaders, and IT professionals.
Attendees can expect to see conference tracks covering topics such as unified communications, video, cloud, mobility, and more. Additionally, the conference also boasts a large exhibit hall with 140+ product developers, system integrators and software vendors, highlighting the latest products and services available in the industry.
Happening on the Exhibit Floor:
Below is just a sampling of what the team at Telepresence Options is excited to see on the exhibit floor.
- Applied Global Technologies (Booth #129) will be showcasing cloud and managed video conferencing services and technology.
- AT&T (Booth #613) will give us the latest updates on their business video exchange platform.
- AVI-SPL (Booth #1431) showcases their full portfolio of services from professional, integration, support and training. They will be showing their Virtual Meeting Room service in addition to the VNOC Symphony management platform and Block ME privacy solution
- Beam/Suitable Technologies (Booth #736) is expected to be showing off the Beam+, their latest and greatest remote presence device.
- Blue Jeans Network (Booth #219) always keeps it interesting. Fresh off of tweaking a certain CEO with pretty funny billboard campaign they continue to show off leading interop.
- ClearOne (Booth #942) displays the result of its video acquisitions launching an industry-leading portfolio of innovative solutions. The suite includes flexible deployment options on premise or through the use of ClearOne's Spontania cloud. Also being highlighted is a whole new suite of endpoints which scale from mobile devices to conference rooms.
- Magor (Booth #536) extends the flexibility of the Aerus Service Delivery Platform with a desktop visual collaboration client for Windows and new suite of Aerus OnDemand services. Aerus Windows client delivers new standard for video interactions on multi-purpose PCs, while new OnDemand services offer value added capabilities.
- Mitel (Booth #607 & 1909) will make announcements around a new cloud offering as well as flexible business phones. Having recently completed its merger with Aastra, Mitel will feature products from its comprehensive portfolio of solutions, with the best path to the cloud.
- VBrick Systems (Booth #500) will unveil new solutions at Enterprise Connect that enable organizations to leverage their Microsoft and videoconferencing investments to stream video to virtually any number of employees anywhere.
- VDO360 (Booth #125) announces the Compass, the next generation of USB PTZ HD cameras with a completely new form factor. The Anchor, the best way to mount a camera to a wall or monitor, will also be on display.
- Vidyo (Booth #619) will demonstrate its new VidyoWorksContact Center Reference Design, that dramatically reduces cost and time to market for the development of video-enabled contact centers. Vidyo's software-based VidyoWorks platform can be deployed for enterprise and vertical market visual communications and collaboration needs.
- Yorktel (Booth #1719) will showcase innovations from its UC&C, VideoCloud, and video managed services portfolio, as well as the new YorkCast enterprise streaming media service. Yorktel now integrates its VideoCloud VaaS into vertical applications, and will display its VideoKiosk and Telehealth Cart and have the iRobot Ava 500 manning its booth.
Please see the full list of exhibitors and be sure to check back in with us for full coverage of the event next week.
There are simply too many great sessions to list, and we only wish we had time to check out more of them. Of course, we expect the Keynotes from�Cisco,�Avaya, and�Microsoft�to be interesting, and you should check out the�complete session list�for yourself, to see who is going to be discussing today's legitimate trends, and overhyped fads. For those who share our focus on visual collaboration, we put together a quick list of some�sessions that immediately caught our eye. Please click the session titles for more information.
The TPO News team will be at the show, tweeting out pics and taking notes on the news you need to know. Be sure to check back for more!
About the Author
Christina Gray is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Telepresence Options and an occasional reporter and columnist. When she is not covering innovative visual collaboration applications, Christina helps organizations understand the unique and multi-facted Telepresence Options program and optimize and maximize it to reach their marketing goals. Click here to email Christina.
About the Co-author
David Maldow, Esq. is a visual collaboration technologist and analyst with the Human Productivity Lab and an associate publisher at Telepresence Options. David has extensive expertise in testing, evaluating, and explaining telepresence and other visual collaboration / rich media solutions. David is focused on providing third-party independent analysis and opinion of these technologies and helping end users better secure their visual collaboration environments. You can follow David on Twitter.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.