Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Announcing Video Control Center 7.0 Enterprise Video Platform
Video Control Center Version 7.0 makes enterprise video easier for everyone and extends corporate communication further than ever before.
The newest version of Qumu's industry leading platform solution for the enterprise is here. Updates include user-friendly webcasting, improved mobile browsing and a brand new player interface.� Video Control Center enables businesses to manage, organize and securely distribute live and on-demand video anywhere, any time.
View the Product Launch Video
Highlights of Video Control Center version 7 include:
- Flexible portal pod structure allows users to change the layout of portal pages.
- Enhanced HTML 5 portal dynamically adjusts for varying screen resolutions.
- Speech Search capability is now inside of the player for embedding on any site.
- Self-Service Webcast is now available through the end user portal.
- BYOD Support - Secure download of videos to mobile devices.
- Multi-language support - Japanese, German and Spanish, in addition to English.
To Learn More - Register for the Webcast
The Video Control Center version 7 webcast featuring Chris Zaloumis, Qumu VP of Product Management is available starting Monday, November 25, 2013 at 11AM EST. Register now to learn more about the new product features.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.