Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Telepresence Options Launches 2014 Advertising Program
Ashburn, VA September 30, 2013
Telepresence Options, the leading publisher covering videoconferencing, telepresence, unified communications and visual collaboration, is announcing the launch of its 2014 advertising program. The new program provides access to the largest and highest quality audience in the world interested in collaborative technologies.
What is new for 2014:�
- ����More Website Visitors - Over 35,000-60,000+ unique visitors a month from 190+ countries. Average daily sessions are running over 4350+ per day from 3048 per day in 2012.
- ����More Subscribers - Newsletter subscribers are over 6700, Twitter followers are over 3700, and Telepresence Industry Professionals are over 4,000. Subscribers to Telepresence Options Magazine will ship in hard copy to an estimated 5,500+ decision makers, influencers and industry influential in 94 countries.
- ����More Distribution - Telepresence Options Magazine will be distributed at leading tradeshows and conferences including: Enterprise Connect, InfoComm, NAB Show, WebRTC Conference, ISPR Conference, Telecom Exchange.
- ����More Social Media - Social Media now includes: Twitter, Facebook,�YouTube,�Scribd,�Issuu, and�Xing.
- ����Bigger On-Line and Print Catalog - The Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog continues to grow. This should be the biggest catalog ever.
Telepresence Options and the Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog are multi-vendor sponsored surveys of visual collaboration solutions and cloud video services. The sponsorship program supports vendor neutral technology and industry journalism, while providing its sponsors access to the largest and highest-quality audience interested in videoconferencing, telepresence and visual collaboration.
Sponsorship of Telepresence Options puts companies in front of tens of thousands of decision makers, influencers, information gatherers, academics, analysts, and others researching their visual collaboration options. Gold Sponsors, Silver Sponsors, and Advertisers receive the ability to place advertising material in the next edition of Telepresence Options Magazine. The magazine continues to be the most cost-effective and targeted way to reach visual collaboration decision makers.
The Telepresence Options' website is the #1 destination on the Internet for information on telepresence, visual collaboration, managed services, and inter-networking solutions.
Telepresence Options Magazine�is the industry's only hard copy publication focused on videoconferencing, telepresence and visual collaboration. It is a yearly reference work disguised as a magazine. The 2014 issue, released on March 1st, will be focused on: Unified Communications, Room Control, Immersive Telepresence, and new products and services.
The print version of the Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog�is the industry's most comprehensive sourcebook of videoconferencing, telepresence, UC and visual collaboration.
The 2013 print Catalog featured profiles of 21 leading visual collaboration providers, detailed "Snapshots" on 35 different solutions, and 53 quarter page entries.
Solution Snapshots puts product information or company services in the most comprehensive and visited "Showroom in Cyberspace" for visual collaboration technologies.
The new and improved on-line�Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog, is the most comprehensive sourcebook of videoconferencing, telepresence and visual collaboration solutions anywhere.
Telepresence Options also has a number of other marketing opportunities available including: Banner Advertising, Newsletter Advertising, Video Promotion, White Paper Distribution, and more.
Please contact us for Sponsorship Details at info(at)TelepresenceOptions(dot)com.
Benefits of Sponsorship�
As a sponsor of Telepresence Options 2014, companies are positioned as a key player in this emerging industry. Sponsorship advantages include:�
- ����Reinforce company positioning as a marquis provider of visual collaboration technology, inter-networking solutions, and related products, and services.
- ����Strengthen brand recognition in this emerging industry.
- ����Leverage messages across the #1 website, RSS Feed(s), video channels, and newsletter following visual collaboration.
"Telepresence Options is the most-cost effective and targeted program anywhere for companies looking to reach visual collaboration decision makers. G2J was able to get internationally-distributed print, on-line, and social media in one integrated program and the TPO team is enjoyable to work with as well."�
- Geoffrey Vande Weerdt - Head of Global Strategic Alliances -G2J
"Digital Video Enterprises recognizes�http://www.telepresenceoptions.com�as the leading site referral source and has proven to be invaluable in promoting DVE's award winning line of telepresence products."�
- Steve McNelley, Co-Founder of Digital Video Enterprises
"BrightCom saw an immediate uptick in website traffic and an immediate improvement in Google pagerank after joining Telepresence Options."�
- Victoria Sauer, Marketing and Communications Manager, BrightCom
"Referral site click-thru's are a good metric for web based marketing. However an even better metric is the quality of referral site click -thru's measured as the conversion ratio into real opportunities, not just marketing leads. TelepresenceOptions.com is an excellent referral website in this regard."�
- Ken Davison: VP Marketing, Magor Communications
# # #
About Telepresence Options�
The Telepresence Options website at�http://www.TelepresenceOptions.com�is the #1 website in the world covering videoconferencing, telepresence and effective visual collaboration with over 35,000-60,000+ unique visitors per month from 190+ countries. The company also publishes the Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog which is the most comprehensive sourcebook of visual collaboration solutions - On-line and in print. The Telepresence Options Telegraph newsletter has over 6,700 subscribers and is the most widely read periodical in the world focused exclusively on visual collaboration. The brand publishes Telepresence Options Magazine with 5000+ hard copy subscribers and VIPs in 94 countries and hard copy distribution at conferences and events of 10,500+.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.