Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
ClickMeeting Launches "Back to Cool" Promo with up to 40% Savings for Life
Campaign highlights the cost-saving benefits of videoconferencing versus business travel.
Wilmington, Del. (PRWEB) September 20, 2013
ClickMeeting, the leading�videoconferencing�SaaS provider, has launched an aggressive advertising campaign to attract new customers to its popular, low-cost software system. The promotion offers up to 40% off the already-low prices and lets new customers lock-in those savings for life.
The campaign's catchy "Back to Cool" slogan is a playful reference to the back-to-school promo theme. But the campaign covers a serious and costly subject businesses struggle with -- the cost and inconvenience of business travel.
"In-person meetings are notoriously under-productive," said ClickMeeting Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. "But the true productivity-killer is the wasted time and incredible expense of business travel. ClickMeeting is an elegant solution to the problem."
For a small monthly payment, customers can choose from service packages starting as low as $19.30 per month* for 25 attendees, with brackets ranging up to 1,000 attendees. Every service package features unlimited meetings using the full ClickMeeting program, including all features.�
- Price quoted includes discount for annul payment plan. Promotional offer expires on September 30, 2013. See full details at�http://www.clickmeeting.com/back-to-cool.
ClickMeeting is not only a cool way to keep in touch, it's easy, affordable and has the most powerful combination of capabilities in the highly competitive videoconferencing arena.
- The program is Web-based, so even first-time participants can start using ClickMeeting with just a few clicks and without software downloads or time-consuming setup.
- Cloud-based technology allows all users, regardless of geographical location, to enjoy fast audio and video streaming without the jerky transmission quality of older videoconferencing systems.
- The software has built-in presentation programs that can be preloaded with Powerpoint slides, spreadsheets, text documents, image files and more -- or presenters can share their desktop for demos and software training.
- ClickMeeting includes interactive tools to keep attendees engaged: polls, surveys, scored tests, and moderated chat, auto-translated into each attendee's choice of 52 languages.
- Organizers have a one-click�meeting recording�option that includes free hosting on the ClickMeeting site plus playback and downloading of recordings.
- Social media integrations allow attendees to log in using their Facebook or Twitter credentials; a Facebook app enables online meetings in Facebook, including promotion and invitations inside Facebook.
And thanks to a powerful array of statistics tools, organizers can view attendance records and statistics as well as individual and summarized results for polls, surveys and tests.
"We're confident that business owners can achieve huge savings," said Simon Grabowski. "ClickMeeting virtually eliminates the hassle and expense of meeting travel, and this promo is an opportunity to grab a lifetime of savings at unbeatable prices."
ABOUT THE COMPANY�
ClickMeeting was developed by parent company Implix, a leading provider of practical, cost-effective software solutions for small business. With more than 500,000 users, ClickMeeting uses Cloud technology to facilitate face-to-face online collaboration with participants worldwide. For more information, visit�http://www.clickmeeting.com.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.