Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Qumu: Regional Sales Manager - Multiple Locations
|Title:�Regional Sales Manager|
As a Regional Sales Manager you will work with inside reps, pre-sales engineers and strategic partners selling Qumu's enterprise video solutions to new and current customers in the assigned territory.
This is a senior appointment with a highly visible company in the enterprise video solutions software market space. The candidate, who must be able to demonstrate sustained high performance with consistent over-achievement in similar positions, will be expected to function independently, while meeting the goals set by the management team. The major day-to-day interactions will be with the inside sales, pre-sales and implementation team members, and with partners, prospects and customers.
- Generate direct and partner opportunities into existing and new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Close sales within the assigned territory to meet and exceed revenue quota responsibility.
- Build rapport and work closely with strategic partner field reps on targeted accounts.
- Present Qumu's products and services offerings.
- Create the Qumu value proposition within the targeted market.
- Work with partners to collaborate on sales initiatives and marketing activities.
- Develop proposals and quotations matching agreed upon products and services.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts for quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services
- BS/BA or MBA qualification, or equivalent combination of education / experience.
- Ten - Twelve years' relevant experience in software application solutions.
- Four - Five years' relevant experience in a start-up software company.
- Experience in selling solutions to large F500 end-user customers.
- Effective team and customer relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong and relevant network of contacts in assigned territory.
- Experience selling of content management or integration technologies.
- For information, please see the Physical Requirements Form
�Please email you cover letter and resume in confidence to�firstname.lastname@example.org.� Please include "Account Executive" in the subject line of your submission. �
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.