Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Qumu: Account Executive - San Bruno, CA
|Title: Account Executive|
|Location:�San Bruno, CA|
As an Account Executive you will work with inside reps, pre-sales field engineers and strategic partners selling Qumu's single web services based software video solution to new and current customers in the assigned territory.This is a senior appointment with a highly visible company in the enterprise video solutions software market space. The candidate, who must be able to demonstrate sustained high performance with consistent over-achievement in similar positions, will be expected to function independently, while meeting the goals set by the management team. The major day-to-day interactions will be with the telesales, pre-sales and implementation team members, and with partners, prospects and customers.
- Generate direct and partner opportunities into existing and new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Close sales within the assigned territory to meet and exceed revenue quota responsibility.
- Build rapport and work closely with strategic partner field reps on targeted accounts.
- Present and demonstrate Qumu's products and services offerings.
- Develop proposals and quotations matching agreed upon products and services.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts for quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services.
- BS/BA or MBA qualification, or equivalent combination of education / experience.
- Eight years' relevant experience in software application solutions.
- Two years' relevant experience in a start-up software company.
- Experience in selling solutions to large F500 end-user customers.
- Effective team and customer relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong and relevant network of contacts in assigned territory.
- Experience selling of content management or web publishing systems.
Please email you cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com.� Please include "Account Executive" in the subject line of your submission.��
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.