Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
IMAX Private Theatre brings "world's most immersive cinema experience" home
If you've got some extra dough laying around, IMAX just announced the IMAX Private Theatre.
Calling it "the world's most immersive cinema experience," the company says it has taken the best of its commercial theater experience and customized it to create a state-of-the-art home cinema experience. The design concept originated from the company's state-of-the-art screening room in Santa Monica, Calif.
System highlights include:
- IMAX 4K 3D dual-projection technology
- A proprietary image enhancer to maximize image quality, regardless of the content source
- A laser-aligned 7.1-channel surround sound system
- Advanced sound calibration technology that collects data from individual channels for daily tuning
- A patented theater design that "enables movie-goers to become part of the story"
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.