Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
The April 2013 Edition of The Telepresence Options Telegraph
The Telepresence Options Telegraph - April 2013
The big story this month was the Enterprise Connect 2013 Conference. We had the chance to talk to a large number of vendors, and covered the event in an extensive three part wrap up. The first article, co-written with Dimension Data Principal Consultant David Danto, covered the conference sessions. The remaining articles broke up our vendor coverage first taking on Cisco, Vidyo, Polycom, Smart, TelyHD, BlueJeans, Vidtel, and \Yorktel, and then following up with Magor, Zoom, StarLeaf, AGT, PanaCast, Nexistant, ClearOne, Logitech and LifeSize.
With Enterprise Connect behind us, we are gearing up for the American Telemedicine Association conference in Austin, Texas May 5th -7th. The conference brings together 250 exhibitors and a projected 6,000+ attendees. Telepresence Options readers can use the code "TPOATA" to save $50 off a Full Conference Pass.
Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration New Articles and Stories
- Visual Collaboration Industry Press Releases
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration People
- Telepresence Industry Professionals (TIP) over 3,700+ members and now on XING in Europe!
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration� Industry Jobs from the TIP Job Board
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration Industry Calendar
- On The Bench - A Breakdown of Industry Talent in the Market for their Next Opportunity�and More!
Sign up to get the free Telepresence Options Telegraph delivered to your in-box and a free issue of the upcoming Telepresence Options Magazine and the print edition of the Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog delivered to your mail box when it is published on April 22nd.
The�March 2013 Edition of the Telepresence Telegraph was sponsored: Telepresence Options Magazine
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.