Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Logicalis Taps New York City as New US Headquarters
Solution Provider Expands Coast-to-Coast US Coverage, Offers Convenient, Centralized US Location for Key Partners, Clients to Meet.
NEW YORK April 15, 2013
Logicalis, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (http://www.us.logicalis.com), announced today that it has relocated its US headquarters to New York City from Farmington Hills, Mich. The new office will expand the company's East coast presence and face-to-face interactions with major partners and customers. The move will not impact Logicalis' Michigan business or existing Michigan staff.
"Relocating our headquarters to New York City will facilitate business communications with our major partners and clients who have both US and international operations, giving us a more accessible location in which to meet in person to strengthen and enhance those relationships," says Vince DeLuca, CEO of Logicalis US. "Additionally, the expansion of our existing footprint in New York solidifies our commitment to serving customers throughout the United States on a coast-to-coast basis and determinedly grows our presence along the Eastern seaboard."
Logicalis' New York City Headquarters�
- ����Location: One Penn Plaza, 51st Floor, Suite 5130, New York, NY 10119.
- ����Establishes Logicalis in a major market where technology plays an important role among the world's leading companies.
- ����Expands Logicalis' presence on the East coast.
- ����Locates company leaders closer to the core operations of major partners and customers.
- ����Provides a showcase for Logicalis' robust communications and collaboration technology by offering full Telepresence capabilities.
- ����Assists Logicalis in growing its international customer base.
- ����Hosts Logicalis' core corporate leadership, including the CEO, CFO, sales senior vice president, sales and marketing, and key practice leaders. Logicalis' existing�New York City sales office�has been combined with the new headquarters.
- ����Moving the company's headquarters to New York City from Farmington Hills, Mich., will not impact day-to-day operations or staffing in the Michigan office.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.4 billion from operations in Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $5 billion.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.