Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Epson MeetingMate Changes Meetings Forever Improving Business Productivity And Participant Effectiveness
MeetingMate is ready to use at the touch of a button and delivers a wide range of collaboration, content creation, capture and outcome sharing possibilities, replacing all copy boards, flip charts, whiteboards and other analogue tools
Epson's new, easy to use interactive MeetingMate projector range changes meetings forever - from SOHO brain storming to enterprise boardroom strategy presentations - improving business productivity and participant effectiveness.
Epson MeetingMate is ready to use at the touch of a button and delivers a wide range of collaboration, content creation, capture and outcome sharing possibilities. MeetingMate replaces all copy boards, flip charts, whiteboards and other analogue tools with one easy to install and use device, without the need for a computer or piece of paper in the room.
The MeetingMate range -- Epson EB-1410Wi and EB-1400Wi interactive ultra-short throw projectors -- integrates the best features of interactive projectors, whiteboards, flipcharts, videoconferencing and other often-used, costly tools in a single device, and eliminates the need for myriad pieces of analogue and digital presentation equipment, reducing cost, eradicating clutter and freeing up expensive room space for businesses.
"The new MeetingMate range delivers the ultimate meeting solution that businesses have been looking for: a fast, easy to use integrated meeting tool that promotes collaboration, creativity, and sharing across single or multi-location organisations." said Bruce Bealby, Business Manager Visual Imaging for Epson Australia.
"Walk into the room, write on the wall or projected image and print, email and save immediately. The focus is on information creation and collaboration, not hassling with old fashioned tools that get in the way," Bruce said.
"Anyone who has a smartphone or tablet or who uses a laptop can confidently lead a meeting using MeetingMate's advanced features without any training, knowing they are in complete control."
Simply turn on MeetingMate using the control pad and start your meeting, capturing the group's attention for that creative briefing, proposal presentation, sales review, video conference, or collaborative brainstorming session with colleagues across the world.
MeetingMate's advanced features can turn any, hard, flat surface -- including the table top -- into an up to 100-inch interactive screen and allow annotation, capture and sharing of any projected image from a variety of input sources: computers, office networks, USB drives, visualisers, DVD, mobile devices, cameras and many other smart devices.
With Epson's dual interactive pens thoughts, ideas, changes and new concepts are immediately captured, with even remote participants able to annotate the image. Creative notes or finalised proposals can be saved, printed or shared via email for instant use by all participants.
With Epson iProjection participants can deliver content for discussion to the screen from their seat using their iOS® or Android smartphone or tablet.
MeetingMate also features a Remote Collaboration function allowing up to four separate groups located anywhere in the world to connect via a network, share and annotate the same content.
With dual pen interactivity two participants can create and annotate content at the same time, easily interacting and controlling the software in the same way they would with a mouse, on a USB drive or network drive, or touchscreen.
All notes and newly created visual content can be immediately saved on a USB or network drive and shared across office networks or via email or other application using MeetingMate's powerful features.
And MeetingMate can easily connect wirelessly to Epson business printers, such as the Epson WorkForce® Pro 4500 Series, or to an Epson or other business network printer.
To help with content creation participants can wirelessly scan documents directly to the MeetingMate from an Epson multifunction printer for discussion and collaboration.
· Whiteboard function - Perfect alternative to copyboards, conventional whiteboards and old fashioned flip charts, this easy-to-use function facilitates instant meetings. Easily save, print or digitally distribute meeting outcomes.
· Save - Load and save documents, image, sound and video files on USB or network drive.
· Print - all content wirelessly (peer to peer) or to the network printer.
· Share - Instantly share notes via email to an individual or group address, or via internal social media.
· Capture - Capture input from other sources (eg PC, DVD, iPad, camera etc) and annotate it on screen. From there you can save, print or share the annotated version.
· Split screen function - Allows images from two input sources to be projected simultaneously.
· Control pad for easy operation - Neatly designed and easy to install control pad for efficient and intuitive operation. All buttons on the control pad can also be found on the remote control.
· Remote interactive collaboration - Collaborate from up to four remote locations across a network.
· Wireless projection and interactivity - Projection and interactive functions using peer to peer wireless and Epson's EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81.
· Dual pen interactivity - With simultaneous dual pen functionality you and a colleague can annotate at the same time.
· High brightness - up to 3,100 lumens White Light Output and 3,100 lumens Colour Light Output
· No driver installation required - Installation has never been easier (Driver install is required for Mac)
· Advanced networking capability - Enables participants to monitor, control and present from a remote location
· Multiple connectivity options - HDMI, USB display, PC free slideshows, network and wireless
· Lowest Epson lamp price ever- Incredibly low price of only $79 inc GST (RRP)
· 10W Built-in Speaker - Built in audio with the power to fill the meeting room
The MeetingMate range is available now from:
Distributors - Alloys, Westan, BMS, Ingram Micro, XIT, ABI
Dealers - Selected Pro AV dealers
EB-1400Wi $2999 RRP
EB-1410Wi $3299 RRP
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates.
About Epson Australia
Epson offers an extensive array of award winning image capture and image output products for the consumer, business, photography and graphic arts markets, and is also a leading supplier of value-added point-of-sale (POS) solutions for the retail market. Epson is the market leader worldwide in sales of data projectors [DTC Consulting Limited figures]. Epson's products meet consumer and business customer needs for superior quality colour image reproduction (printers), projection (projectors) and capture (scanners) devices with high-level functionality, compactness, systems integration and energy efficiency. Epson Australia, founded in 1983 is headquartered in North Ryde NSW and is a subsidiary of the Epson Group headquartered in Japan.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.