Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
The January 2013 Edition of The Telepresence Options Telegraph
In this January 2013 Edition of the Telepresence Options Telegraph :
- Polycom and AT&T Join Up Together - What About Cisco?
- The All New Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog
- CES: Hands on with the Oculus VR Rift, Virtual Reality's Greatest Hope
- What is New and Cool at the Consumer Electronics Show
- PanaCast: The Next Generation of Full Room Video Coverage
- Arkadin Acquires Novasight as Acquisitions of Videoconferencing Managed Service Providers Continue
- TPO Interview - Theo Economides on Videoconferencing Adoptions
- Adi Regev Joins ClearOne, Alex Doyle Joins VidTel
- Next Issue of Telepresence Options Magazine Ships March 1st! Subscribe Today!
- Telepresence Options Seeking a Managing Editor
Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration New Articles and Stories
- Visual Collaboration Industry Press Releases
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration People
- Telepresence Industry Professionals (TIP) over 3,600+ members!
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration Industry Jobs from the TIP Job Board
- Telepresence, Videoconferencing, and Visual Collaboration Industry Calendar
- On The Bench - A Breakdown of Industry Talent in the Market for their Next Opportunity and More!
The January 2013 Edition of the Telepresence Telegraph was sponsored: Enterprise Connect - March 18-21 - Orlando, FL
Get a FREE copy of the Telepresence Options Magazine and the Telepresence Options Telegraph Newsletter
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.