Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
G2J Launch Its New and Unique SaaS MCU Videoconferencing & Telepresence Management Portal - MyEasyVision
August 2, 2012 | William Zimmerman
MyEasyVision is an Unique Video MCU Management Portal for Scheduling, Management and Reporting Dedicated to End-Users and VNOC. With MyEasyVision(TM) Video Users Have Access to Unlimited Hosted Video Bridging and Can Also Integrate Their Own MCUs. MyEasyVision(TM) is Only Available Through Channel Partners and Strategic Alliances. Optimizing Videoconferencing and Telepresence Adoption with Easier Scheduling and Management Solutions.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
With MyEasyVision(TM), telepresence and videoconferencing users will be happy to see that, finally, there is an easy solution for them on the market.
MyEasyVision(TM) is an easy-to-use video MCU management portal to schedule Telepresence & videoconferencing meetings, connect and disconnect participating sites, manage connections and video layouts, access company calendar, check resources and room availability, record video conferences, view usage dashboard, send requests and open incident tickets online.
Try MyEasyVision for 30 days.
MyEasyVision(TM) is a real-time Video MCU Management Software-as-a-Service Solution. Fully interoperable with any vendor such as Cisco, Tandberg, Codian, Polycom, LifeSize, Radvision...
Fully interoperable, scalable & mobile
- Calendar Plug-ins - Outlook & Lotus Notes
- Mobile Access with Apps - IOS & Android
- Works on any Browser, No Software Download - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
For End-users & Video Participants
MyEasyVision(R) gives Video users the independence to manage their own videoconferences.
- Use MyEasyVision(R) to schedule and manage your videoconferences easily, without the need for technical support.
- Schedule: Book VC Room in the shared calendar, even thru Outlook.
- Invite: Send automated invites to participants with connection details.
- Manage: View participants, add new participants and manage the conferences in real time.
For IT Administrators & VNOC Operators
- Video Administrators use MyEasyVision(R) to manage and control their VC systems & MCU infrastructures. When new equipments are deployed, they can add them in the online directories and manage them thru MyEasyVision portal. One Unique & Easy-to-Use portal to manage everything!
- Control the videoconferencing equipments: improve the overview of equipments real-time and plan the updates, upgrades, maintenance actions, onsite technician and equipments' replacement.
- Manage meetings Live: View the outgoing video meetings, manage the connections between MCU & endpoints, instantly open incident tickets, follow up on tickets and make faster decisions for technicians' interventions.
- Mesure ROI (Return On Investment): Access reporting usage, graphs and requests online & real-time. Improve cost-control strategy and users' adoption program.
"Videoconferencing resources such as MCU, Bridges and VC Rooms are used every day by more and more people within the same company...As the video networks are getting more stable and the users more self-sufficient, the problem is no longer about the quality of the video calls. That's how MyEasyVision can improve the Visual Communications Strategy. It's about centralizing all resources such as bridging resources, room booking, systems directory, requests for training and incident tickets in one unique portal that is easy to use for the day to day user and also very accurate and reliable for the IT Administrator. That's why G2J developed MyEasyVision... to make Video Conferencing Resources Management Easier," said Geoffrey Vande Weerdt, Head of North America at G2J US, Inc.
About G2J - http://www.G2J.com
G2J is an IEC Group Company. With 8 offices worldwide, G2J provide State-of-the-Art Cloud Video Managed services that enable organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 1000, to communicate more efficiently using customizable, cost-efficient & easy to use solutions. Since 1994, G2J has become a leading company focusing on customers' satisfaction and high quality of video connections worldwide.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.