Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
The June 2012 Edition of the Telepresence Options Telegraph
June 29, 2012 | William Zimmerman
In this June 2012 Edition of the Telepresence Options Telegraph:
- The Latest Issue of Telepresence Options Magazine is On-Line
- Act Immediately to Get Hard Copy of Telepresence Options Magazine By Snail Mail
- Telepresence and Visual Collaboration @ InfoComm - "Best of Show" Awards!
- Is that Really Just a Fly? Swarms of Cyborg Insect Drones are the Future of Military Surveillance
- Microsoft Surface Takes on Apple iPad: Our Take on Which is a Better Videoconferencing Machine
- Immersive iPad App Puts You in the Middle of Any Video
- Barco and Vidyo Demonstrate High End 4KVideoconferencing System
- Airtime: The Creators of Napster Take on Social Videoconferencing
- The Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog Continues to Grow
- Brother Becomes the Latest Video / Webconferencing Market Entrant
- Telepresence Options Seeking a Managing Editor
New Telepresence Options Company Profile: Glowpoint Managed Video Services
- Telepresence New Articles and Stories
- Telepresence Industry Press Releases
- Telepresence People
- Telepresence Idustry Professionals (TIP) over 3,250+ members and now on XING in Europe!
- Telepresence Industry Jobs from the TIP Job Board
- Telepresence Industry Calendar
- On The Bench - A Breakdown of Industry Talent in the Market for their Next Opportunity
- and More!
The June 2012 Edition of the Telepresence Telegraph was sponsored: Providea Conferencing
|Do you like what you just read?||us on Facebook and||us on Twitter|
|for daily updates about industry news and analysis!|
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
17 June 2013 13 June 2013 13 June 2013
See what happens when YouTube and the HPL come together at Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.
The next issue of Telepresence Options Magazine and the print version of the Telepresence and Videoconferencing Catalog hits the mail on May 6th.
Subscribe for free and get instant access to previous issues.