Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
TMC and Partners Launch Video World Conference & Expo in Austin, Texas this Fall
May 24, 2012 | Hogan Keyser
Video World Conference & Expo May 23, 2012 -- NORWALK, Conn.-- TMC, a leading B2B media company helping clients build communities in print, in person, and online, in conjunction with partners Systemwide Media and Fast Forward Thinking, LLC, today announced the launch of its newest event, Video World Conference & Expo. Scheduled for October 3-5, 2012 in Austin, Texas, Video World Conference & Expo is a three-day event featuring two educational conference tracks, and an exhibit hall filled with solutions for:
- Application creation
- Multi-screen delivery
Video World Conference & Expo is a laser-focused event designed to educate business and technology managers for enterprises and service providers on how to use video technology to enable collaboration, reduce costs, improve marketing, and generate new revenue. The first-of-its-kind event focuses squarely on:
- Identification of opportunities
- Creation of strategies
- Monetization of new and enhanced video products for business and consumer customers
- Where and how enterprises, service providers and content owners are using video products
- What infrastructure demands must be met to support and deliver video-based applications and services
- How online video platforms and CDNs play starring roles in video creation and presentation to customers
- Where cloud-based offerings are viable alternatives to meet customer needs
- How to prepare, and optimize the delivery of video to any audience over wireline and/or wireless networks
- Best and worst practices for implementing video in all size companies
- Where video consumption is and is headed and how to cash in on emerging trends
Whether you are building an app to watch the home, delivering a video of your presentation to your customer or employees, or streaming an ad-supported live event to the consumer masses, at the root, video technology is converging. Video World embraces the change to show the synergies available now - enabling a world of opportunity for both business users and consumers. Video World spans business and service provider constituencies with two program tracks.
The over-arching focus of the conference is the optimal delivery of video to change the way businesses interact with their customers - and with each other.
"Whether it's a field sales program on your iPad, a TV app on your iPhone, movies delivered through your home TV or gaming console, or a telepresence meeting at work, video is driving ever deeper into our business and personal lives," said Bob Wallace, VP of Content, Video World Conference & Expo. "This reality lays the groundwork for a fast-lengthening list of new revenue opportunities for enterprises and services providers. Video World is the only event to cover this waterfront."
Potential topics covered in The Enterprise Track include:
- Justifying and deploying telepresence systems for meetings, collaboration and supply chain management
- Content owners' optimal delivery of live sports, concert and news events via content delivery networks (CDN) to wired and wireless devices anywhere
- Creation of video-based apps to fuel field sales and customer relationship management programs using iPads and other mobile devices
- Using the proliferation of HD video cameras to drive surveillance and security services
- The support of online gaming and delivery of streaming movies etc. through wired and wireless devices including Xbox and PS3 consoles in the home, as well as iPhones and tablet computers when on the go
- How vertical markets beyond the entertainment industry - such as publishing, e-tailing and broadcasting are using video to enhance and advance the way they reach their customers
The Service Provider Track will include topics like:
- Wireline network operators providing residences TV services, including on-demand with an eye to wireless and Internet video to help retain subscribers (via TV Everywhere multi-platform packages).
- Telcos and others launching home security and control services that include equipment and online access.
- Cloud-based options for delivering video content to any audience.
- Soaring use of CDNs with optimization packages to help websites deliver the highest volume of live, streaming video to the largest possible consumer audience for event marketing, promotion and advertising.
- The targeting of SMBs with service bundles included Unified Communications Services, TV and conferencing offerings.
- The expansion and enhancement of content delivery for burgeoning in-vehicle video systems.
- Strategic planners looking for the key differentiators for their companies
- Business and technology strategists for enterprises, service providers and content owners
- IT architects responsible for network infrastructure evolution, including website application developers and e-product general managers
- Product and business development managers for wireline and wireless networks
- Enterprise and service provider executives charged with deploying video services for internal conferencing, training, sales and support efforts
- IT and business execs responsible for the deployment, management and use of mobile devices
- Sales, marketing and customer acquisition & retention strategists
- Content curators and managers for businesses and services providers, including those responsible for website assets
"Video World was specifically created with the needs of enterprise and service providers in mind," said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC. "With sessions on streaming, telepresence, application creation, collaboration, and multi-screen delivery, we have put together the most comprehensive program on ways to use video technology to improve your business."
Video World Conference & Expo has issued a Call for Presentations and is seeking conference session abstract recommendations from qualified presenters. To submit, please use this link to complete the online form. You may contact Sarah Fullilove at 203.852.6800 ext. 285 with any questions.
Registration for Video World Conference & Expo is now open and more information can be found on the event website http://videoworld.com.
To sponsor or exhibit at this event, contact Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x 132. Members of the media can reserve media credentials by contacting Sue O'Keefe at Connect2 Communications.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world's leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Expo; VideoWorld Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo, DevCon5; CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and others. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
29 March 2017 29 March 2017 27 March 2017
29 March 2017
Cyviz to Showcase Latest Cyviz Easy Software Platform for Visual Collaboration and Digital Meeting Rooms at Enterprise Connect29 March 2017
OpenExchange, Inc. and FinTech Studios Sign Strategic Partnership Agreement to Integrate Video and News Content29 March 2017
27 March 2017 22 February 2017 2 February 2017
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.