Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
ScienceLogic Webinar to Address Video Conferencing Management Best Practices
March 12, 2012 | Hogan Keyser
RESTON, VA, Mar 12, 2012 -- Video conferencing is one of the most demanding and highest profile business applications, but it cannot be managed as an island. During a free webinar on Wednesday, March 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT, two ScienceLogic(TM) Inc. experts will present the top five best practices for managing video conferencing and telepresence to ensure a high-quality experience for end users.
Title: Five Best Practices You Should Know for Managing Video Conferencing and Telepresence
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10 a.m. PDT
Who should attend:
- IT managers and technical staff in corporate or public sector organizations who are considering or have already implemented video collaboration technology
- IT managers who plan to outsource the implementation and ongoing management of video conferencing to a service provider
- Service providers who want to add new, differentiated video managed services to their portfolio or optimize the delivery of existing services
Topics to be addressed:
- The current trends in video conferencing deployments and what they mean for IT operations
- What a successful video conferencing model entails
- The top 10 management challenges that video conferencing and telepresence present
- The top five best practices for video management, including how video conferencing must be managed in context with the entire IT infrastructure to maintain high-quality service delivery
- How enterprises and service providers will each benefit from a comprehensive video conferencing management strategy and process
Erik Rudin, Senior Director of Product Management, ScienceLogic
Leo Nieuwesteeg, Senior Product Manager for Video, ScienceLogic
To register, visit: http://bit.ly/xRYh3Y
On-demand version (available after March 14): http://bit.ly/ArGSNB
- ScienceLogic Video Conferencing Management: http://sciencelogic.com/product/technologies/video-conferencing-and-telepresence
- ScienceLogic for Managed Video Service Providers: http://sciencelogic.com/customers/service-providers/managed-video-service-providers
- Follow ScienceLogic on Twitter: @ScienceLogic
- Request a ScienceLogic Video Management Demo: http://sciencelogic.com/request-demo
ScienceLogic facilitates centralized IT operations and dynamic cloud management by uniting and correlating critical IT functions such as performance, fault, availability, asset, service desk, automation, and event management, all in a single product. The cohesive ScienceLogic platform provides an accurate, actionable view of business service delivery across any mix of physical, virtual and cloud environments. Beyond just monitoring, ScienceLogic technology gives service providers and enterprises the management and customization capabilities needed to deliver optimal application performance, improve IT efficiency, and confidently move to new architectures and differentiated service offerings. For more information visit www.sciencelogic.com or the ScienceLogic Blog at blog.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic is a trademark of ScienceLogic Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product and service marks may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
24 March 2017 20 March 2017 20 March 2017
24 March 2017
Yorktel to Unveil Advancements to Univago Video Collaboration Service Platform; SVP of Professional Services to Speak on Panel, "Why UC Security Assessments are Vital for Your Enterprise"24 March 2017
Collaboration Squared introduces new Ubiety video conferencing enterprise licensing with unlimited users, unlimited meeting spaces and unlimited global phone conferencing24 March 2017
22 February 2017 2 February 2017 17 January 2017
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.