Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
Virtual Employee Pvt Ltd introduces Video Conferencing - The Future of Outsourcing
September 6, 2011 | Hogan Keyser
Market Press Release - September 6, 2011 9:13 am - Smooth communication is the backbone of the outsourcing industry where businesses and organizations and vendors from different corners of the globe need to interact with each other frequently. Tons and tons of information flows back and forth over the internet everyday - information that helps businesses grow and outsourcing vendors to rake in profits.
Recognizing how technology-driven and dependent the entire outsourcing industry is, Virtual Employee Pvt Ltd has upgraded its entire technology set-up in major way.
1. It has set up an entire enclosure only for Video Conferencing. This is a big jump in the company's operations and a great attraction for future clients who were desirous of such infrastructure. Video Conferencing will now enable a client who wishes to have a one-on-one meeting or video conference with his remote employee, to do so with ease. All he has to do is to set up a Telepresence meeting in the conference room and within a few minutes, his employee would be as good as sitting in the same room as him. From across a life-size screen, they would both be able to see each other, converse, exchange ideas and have a satisfying 'real' conversation, much like the client would have had with any of his employees working in his own overseas office.
2. Security has been beefed up, with high-tech automatic detectors in place. In addition to a manual log that keeps a record of employees coming and going, there are also automatic logs in place.
3. The logging mechanism has restricted access. In other words, it responds only to an employees' finger imprint and keeps track of the time at which the employee goes in and out of the office, effectively restricting those who may have earlier exploited the rather liberal setup.
4. This log is sent directly to the client overseas who, in turn, has a clear idea of the time being maintained by his virtual employee. It has a user ID and a password and enables the cline to question the employee , if he so wishes, about any glaring lapses in working hours or long, unexplained absences from their seat.
5. Obviously, such stringent measures are aimed at improving the attendance and productive work hours.
6. That's not all. VE will also be shortly installing CCTV cameras on all the floors which houses client employees. This move is meant to help the client. For instance, if client wishes to talk to his remote employee, he would usually first contact the HR department. They would then get in touch with the employee, who may or may not be in their seat. With CCTVs monitoring the employees all the time, all the client needs to do is to first make sure if his virtual employee is in his or her seat and only then try and call them. Time is saved and work gets done.
7. With these measures, VE aims to bring the client and employee in more direct contact with each other, creating a truly 'virtual' office environment. The mediation of HR would be restricted as far as possible and only to issues pertaining to feedbacks and implementation of suggestions given by the client from time to time.
Virtual Employee Pvt Ltd has once again revolutionized the concept of outsourcing and taken it to the next level.
For more information, visit: http://www.virtualemployee.com/
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
27 April 2017 27 April 2017 14 April 2017
27 April 2017
First Multi-Language Web Conferencing Software with Automatic Voice Translation, Captions, and Interpretation Launched by Translate Your World27 April 2017 27 April 2017
20 April 2017
The new Suitable technologies BeamPro PTZ+L telepresence robot for the healthcare industry has a laser14 April 2017 27 March 2017
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.