Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
RADVISION to Demonstrate Interconnectivity from the Desktop and Mobile Applications to the Fully Immersive Telepresence Suite at InfoComm 2011
June 13, 2011 | Howard Lichtman
- RADVISION SCOPIA Elite connects people around the globe using industry-leading, standards-based video endpoints and UC platforms
- RADVISION HD video and collaboration experts to participate in telepresence and social media sessions at InfoComm 2011
Booth no. 1883
RADVISION Ltd. (Nasdaq: RVSN), a leading technology and end-to-end solution provider for unified visual communications, offers end-to-end video conferencing and unified communications (UC) solutions - from mobile devices to desktops, conference rooms and fully immersive telepresence suites. RADVISION's broad portfolio of standards-based video systems enables interconnectivity across new and traditional video endpoints regardless of UC platform or device.
RADVISION will be demonstrating its new SCOPIA® Telepresence Platform along with the SCOPIA Control application for the Apple iPad. The RADVISION booth (no. 1883) will also feature RADVISION solutions including SCOPIA Desktop, SCOPIA Video Gateway for Microsoft Lync, and SCOPIA Mobile - currently the only iPhone and iPad application to share enterprise-grade audio, video and standards-based data.
RADVISION Vice President of Enterprise Marketing Bob Romano will also be participating in three IMCCA expert panels covering collaboration, HD telepresence and social networking.
InfoComm takes place June 15 - 17, 2011. Bob Romano will participate in the following sessions:
- IMCCA State of the Industry Lunch & Learn, Wednesday, June 15, 12:30 - 2 p.m.
- Telepresence & HD Realities Panel, Wednesday, June 15, 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Telepresence Expert Forum, Thursday, June 16, 10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
- A full overview of the IMCCA activities is available online here. Additionally, Robin Raulf-Sager, RADVISION director of Communications for the Americas will be moderating the Social Media & Social Networking in the Collaboration Industry on Thursday, June 16. The panel takes place from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
InfoComm 2011, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Booth no. 1883
RADVISION (Nasdaq: RVSN) is the industry's leading provider of market-proven products and technologies for unified Visual Communications over IP, 3G and IMS networks. With its complete set of standards-based video communications solutions and developer toolkits for voice, video, data and wireless communications, RADVISION is driving the Unified Communications evolution by combining the power of video, voice, data and wireless - for high definition Video Conferencing Systems, innovative converged mobile services, and highly scalable video-enabled desktop platforms on IP, 3G and emerging next-generation IMS networks. To gain additional insights into our products, technology and opinions, visit blog.radvision.com. For more information about RADVISION, visit www.radvision.com.
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
27 April 2017 27 April 2017 14 April 2017
27 April 2017
First Multi-Language Web Conferencing Software with Automatic Voice Translation, Captions, and Interpretation Launched by Translate Your World27 April 2017 27 April 2017
20 April 2017
The new Suitable technologies BeamPro PTZ+L telepresence robot for the healthcare industry has a laser14 April 2017 27 March 2017
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.