Latest Telepresence and Visual Collaboration News:
The November Edition of the Telepresence Options Telegraph Newsletter
We have just published the November issue of the Telepresence Options Telegraph, our newsletter that covers telepresence technologies and the telepresence industry. We have moved from an HTML newsletter to a downloadable PDF which we believe makes for a more exciting and visually impactful publication. It also has greatly simplified the production of the newsletter so you can expect to see the Telegraph published on a more regular basis. You can subscribe to the Telepresence Options Telegraph Here: http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/syndication/
* Logitech Buys LifeSize Communications for $405MM with HSL's Thoughts and Analysis
* Entrepreneur Magazine covers Telepresence and Powwow Virtual, the HPL's Business Model for Public Telepresence
* Cisco -TANDBERG Updates
* David Danto - From Telepresence to the Desktop: Video Comes of Age
* If Telepresence is the Present then 3D is the Future
* PRESENCE 2009 Conference and Telepresence Industry Dinner in Marina Del Ray Wed. Nov 11th
* IPeak Networks IPQ reduces Packet loss for TP and videoconferencing
* TANDBERG launches T1 Small Group Telepresence System
* A New Company Profile - BT Conferencing
* A New Solution Snapshots
- Polycom TPX HD Series
* New Telepresence Videos from HSL's YouTube Channel
* Telepresence New Articles and Stories
* Telepresence Industry Press Releases
* Telepresence Industry Deals
* Telepresence People - Case Murphy has been promoted to Principal Engineer for Collaboration Technologies at AOL, Brett McAteer, George Astacio, Aaron Payne, Joe Vitalone, Chris Otten, and Mohammed Ghafari
* Telepresence Industry Professionals (TIP) - Marina Del Ray Dinner - Wednesday, Nov 11th, TIP over 1030+ members
Odds & Sods - RADVISION has reported revenues for Q3 2009, AT&T Telepresence Solution, Conferencing Advisors Inc. Named Partner of the Year by LifeSize Communications, Telepresence interoperability tested at Internet2 Conference, Financial Post predicting that Polycom will be next company to be
acquired after Cisco's acquisition of TANDBERG
* Telepresence Industry Jobs - Telepresence Industry Professional Job Board,
Director of Sales, Eastern US - LifeSize Communications - New York City, Polycom is Hiring over a Dozen Engineers and Account Managers, Polycom is Hiring Major Account Managers in Amsterdam, Netherlands. And Belgium, Brussels
* On The Bench - A Breakdown of Industry Talent in the Market for their Next Opportunity
You can subscribe to the Telepresence Options Telegraph Here: http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/syndication/
MASERGY Communications has redefined enterprise wide-area networking by delivering innovative products, advanced capabilities and a superior customer experience, all on an integrated global IP/MPLS network. Our WAN services and advanced networking capabilities deliver a superior customer experience while our VPN options, including VPLS and Private IP, support seamless network convergence for superior voice and video performance. MASERGY provides flawless performance for Telepresence, high definition or standard video communications to any customer location.
Click Here to See What MASERGY Communications can do for You!
Add New Comment
Telepresence Options welcomes your comments! You may comment using your name and email (which will not be displayed), or you may connect with your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or DISQUS account.
See what happens when YouTube and TPO come together at the Telepresence Options YouTube Channel.